The Translational Data Analytics Institute in Pomerene Hall provides teams with flexible spaces and tools for collaborative research, located on the scenic banks of Mirror Lake.
Important Info: Pomerene Hall lecture halls
Lecture halls 150, 160, 250, 260 and 280 in Pomerene Hall are Classroom Pool spaces. To reserve those spaces, click here and follow the Registrar's instructions.
TDAI spaces are:
- Accessible to TDAI core faculty (hires), faculty affiliates, student associates, and research staff of sponsored project teams 24/7 with a university ID. For assistance with access, see Andrew Jones in 350 Pomerene or email email@example.com.
- First-come, first-served unless previously reserved. Unreserved space cannot be “claimed” by an individual or team, and personal belongings should not be left in the space.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Cords and connectors are not provided except in conference rooms.
Reservable TDAI Meeting Rooms
TDAI meeting rooms feature LCD displays, webcams and glassboards and can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Access requires a university ID or access code. TDAI affiliates can request a meeting room here.
- Pomerene 278, capacity: 6
- Pomerene 279, capacity: 8
- Pomerene 300A, capacity: 16
- Pomerene 369, capacity: 8
To request TDAI space
- The requested space should be included in Outlook invitations after the reservation is confirmed.
- If technical assistance is needed please inform TDAI of that fact when scheduling.
- Reserved space left unoccupied for 30 minutes past the reservation time is made available for use by others.
For more information about room technology or requesting space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TDAI community spaces are designed for drop-in, multi-purpose use by multiple users at a time. TDAI programming can occasionally impact space availability; use the "Check TDAI Space Status/Availability" button above to check the status of a space.
Room 301: Partner Zone
Moveable whiteboard walls, LCD monitors on carts, and flexible seating options.
Room 320: Ideation Zone
Max capacity: 175
A two-story space with flexible seating options, hotelling workstations, glassboards and LCD displays, a set-up for presentations, and a "cafe" bartop area with a microwave, sink and full-size refrigerator.
Room 350: Project Zone
Moveable glassboards, LCD monitors, study pods.
Daily lockers are available in rooms 301, 320 and 350.
Refrigerators, microwaves and sinks are available in rooms 320 and 350. Refrigerator contents are discarded on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month.
For assistance with reservations, lockers and general questions, TDAI staff in room 350 can also provide general assistance.