The Translational Data Analytics Institute provides teams with flexible spaces and tools for collaborative research.
For Classroom Pool spaces in Pomerene Hall (lecture halls 150, 160, 250, 260 and 280), follow the Registrar's instructions for reservations through the SIS system. More information here.
Student organizations can reserve Classroom Pool spaces in Pomerene Hall (lecture halls 150, 160, 250, 260 and 280) through the Student Union. More information here.
TDAI spaces are:
- Accessible to TDAI Core Faculty (hires) and members of sponsored project teams 24/7 with a university ID. For assistance with access, see Andrew Jones in 350 Pomerene or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First-come, first-served unless previously reserved. Unreserved space cannot be “claimed” by an individual or team, and personal belongings should not be left in the space.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Cords and connectors are not provided except in conference rooms.
For TDAI affiliates: Requesting TDAI space
TDAI faculty affiliates can request space by contacting email@example.com or completing the reservation form. Requests must be made by a TDAI affiliate; a delegate for planning purposes may be named after the request is confirmed. Please note:
- The requested space should be included in Outlook invitations after the reservation is confirmed.
- If technical assistance is needed please let TDAI know when scheduling so that support can be arranged.
- Reserved space left unoccupied for 30 minutes past the reservation time is made available for use by others.
For more information about room technology or requesting space, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not affiliated with TDAI? Find rental information here.
301 Pomerene: Partner Zone
Highly customizable space with moveable whiteboard walls, a bar top area, and flexible seating options.
320 Pomerene: Ideation Zone
Max capacity: 175
A flexible, two-story space with flexible seating options, LCD displays, a mezzanine level with individual huddle rooms, and a bar top area with a sink and full-size refrigerator.
Meeting rooms feature LCD displays, Skype calling, and whiteboards and can be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Access requires a university ID or access code. Faculty affiliates can request a meeting room here.
- Pomerene 186, capacity: 8
- Pomerene 278 and 279, capacity: 6
- Pomerene 300A, capacity: 16
- Pomerene 350B, capacity: 4
- Pomerene 369, capacity: 8
- Pomerene 420C, capacity: 6
- Pomerene 420D, capacity: 4
Daily lockers are available in rooms 301, 320 and 350. Items not removed from lockers within 48 hours are moved to lost and found in room 175. TDAI is not responsible for theft of or damage to items in lockers.
Refrigerators, microwaves and sinks are available in rooms 320 and 350. Refrigerator contents are discarded on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month.
For assistance with reservations, lockers and general questions, TDAI staff in room 175 can also provide general assistance.