Topics of focus on February 23
- Overview of DMS operations and the impact of COVID-19
- Brief presentation of the Combinatorics program
- Brief presentation of the Foundations program
- Brief presentation of the Mathematical Biology program
- Brief presentation of the Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences
This presentation will be followed by an open question and answer period for your questions. Participants may submit questions in advance through the registration form or by sending e-mail to: DMS-VOH@nsf.gov. There will also be an opportunity to submit questions anonymously through the Zoom webinar Q&A feature. NSF will prioritize questions deemed to be of interest to the widest audience. Questions on individual projects and other similar specific topics will not be addressed in VOH.
Registration and Access to the Webinar
Participants should register (and may do so in advance) at the web page
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For real-time captioning on February 23, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST, please click on the link:
For future DMS Virtual Office Hours please visit: