The Ohio Supercomputer Center is hosting a seminar presentation for people interested in learning about OSC services and those who want to use OSC resources more efficiently. This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you have about performing your computational research on OSC systems. The event is made possible in partnership with TDAI.
- High performance computing concepts
- Hardware and software available at OSC
- Storage and file systems
- How to start a new project and request resources
- How to use our web portal OnDemand
- Introduction to batch processing
No registration is required. More